Wednesday 10 November 2010

My Christmas shopping has started early

Yes, you did read that right. I have been Christmas shopping since May! Partly because I have specific things to buy that sold out/I left it too late, last year.

There is a lot to be said for spreading it out as long as you don't make the mistake of buying too many present because you've forgotten what you've already bought. I like to use Google Docs to help me track.

I have however, come across a very useful site that could prove the key for finding something for those hard to buy for's! Have a look at www.achica.com. You need to sign up to gain access, but I have seen and bought some very good products with amazing savings.

Good luck and remember, it's only 45days 'til Christmas (so eBay keeps reminding me!!).
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment