Monday 5 July 2010

Tiger Balm I love you!

I really do! I read recently that this amazing Thai based product can help to soothe insect bites and low and behold I had one last night. So I popped a small amount on to the inflicted area - it didn't hurt or burn or anything.

Then I noticed whilst getting ready for my shower that the bites (which were fairly large) had gone completely bar a small red dot, which you wouldn't notice. I am v v v impressed.

It's also good for colds and acts in the same way as 4Head if you have a headache or migraine. Just be careful not to get it in your eyes!

So, if you're off to Thailand or know anyone that is ask them to pick some up - it's pennies compared to pounds here, it'll last for ages and it's uses are amazing.
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. Here's the link to the Tiger Balm site to tell you more - http://www.tigerbalm.co.uk/intro.html

    ReplyDelete